Get to know CPR
- Shanghai Stuff member since May '08. He'll be heading back home soon, so drop a message on his page
to say au revoir.
The earth, because we are all human!
May 7, 2008
Looking at the stars in the night sky.
Boss of an NGO
What’s the first thing people usually notice about you?
He has a glass at the hand.
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Ice cream during the summer and pancakes during the winter
What is the most private thing you are willing to reveal here?
I have puked for the first time at 13 years old.
Tell us three true things and three lies:
1. I don’t drink and drive, but smoke and fly
2. People don't read enough!
3. Thank you Satan (French song from Leo Ferré, Satan has taught me so much more than the other one... Ganbei Satan! I'd like you to visit me, I m sure a night with you around a good bottle of rum should be really instructive)
4. When I was a child, I was a jedi! (song from a french band called Dionysos and Star Wars is bullshit, sorry I come to say a truth; it s really time to overcome this primitive level of manicheism where there are just the good and the bad, the black and the white... it's again a truth, perhaps just a bit banal, sorry... it's probably because my glass is empty... It's true, but with my bottle of rum, it becomes a lie! And Thank you CPR for teach you a new word : manicheism ;-pppppppp)
5. I like the wine, the cheese, the Bar Rouge and Nicolas Sarkozy. When I buy many useless things that shine for show I'm the richest, I feel better. Buy more than the others is my way of life.
6. I want to become a cheerleader.
What do you love most about Shanghai?
The night. It begins in front of Shanghai Stuff to find a good party, so the first part to drink cheap in a hype place with my friends; I try to listen to them, but with the music I never understand them. The next step is generally at Shelter to listen to the best music in Shanghai. After in a park to be the witness of this strange encounter: the young and fashion young Chinese who get out from the night club completely drunk, they wear flashy colors and in front of them the old, sober and dark old Chinese who are doing their tai shi. The dawn will arrive soon and the night is fresh, everything is quiet. Another version is you sleep on a public seat and you are awaken by this old guy doing his tai chi and you slap yourself cause of mosquito...
What do you hate most about Shanghai?
The day, it s crowded, hot, noisy.
If you won a billion RMB tomorrow what is the first thing you would buy?
I'd hire the best thief for steal the spy and intelligence archive and throw everything on the Internet...
I'd hire the best thief to rob the banks in tax havens and give the money to the education ministers of poor countries.
Which of Snow White's Seven dwarves describes you best and why?
Firstly, my dear, I fuck Disney, so from the childhood heroes, I choose Princess Monoké from Hayao Miyasaki!
If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change? Why?
I probably have too much imagination, it makes me sad when i check our reality.
If I was a website?
Shanghai Stuff, Wikipédia, my heart and my brain are torn between the two of them.