Join Shanghai Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds
well, i think it depends on people and companys.
maybe girls r more suited to do accounting things.
thank you Junior
accounting thing seems boring right?
i nvr like boring things either,,,but i fond of the company i work for..working environment..and the corporate culture matches..
and could learn a lot from being an accountant.
i love my job so much..
hmm....may go out at night for xmas eve...
but not sure
Thank you for adding~
View All Comments
Welcome toShanghai Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds
Sign Upor Sign In
1. If your company doesn't pay your salary in China. As a foreigner, what recourse can we have?
2. Looking for female models in Shanghai
3. Deadly earthquake in Nepal - We're on the way to help animals / IFAW
4. PEOPLE FOR PETS - LAUNCH PARTY
5. The Cruelty of Live Export / Animals Australia
© 2015 Created by Asia Stuff Media.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.