Shanghai Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

Hi everybody,
Im looking for a mandarin/chinese tutor and would like to know what would be a good price per hour so that I have a basic knowledge about that and dont pay too much.

Price for a teacher per hour?
Price for a student that teaches mandarin to me per hour

Btw: maybe there is someone in this group that would do that (preferable a student). I live in Minhang near Jinping Lu, but university is in Xuhui. So both places are good to me.

Thank you

Views: 1941

Replies to This Discussion

Mandarin Morning is an established language study center. Our teachers are only Mandarin native speakers and all fluent in English. We are experienced in tutoring on various study levels. Our teaching materials are individually adjusted to every student needs and insensitiveness of the course.

Come and try us! We give you a free demo lesson and what’s more you can select your teacher among 100 who work for us! We have competitive prices and offer discounts when you take more classes.

You can study in our center which is centrally located or have classes at your office or home.

Mandarin Morning – we will make your study a pleasure!

Jingan Campus:

Room 2807A, 58 Jiaozhou Road, Jingan District (3 minutes walk from the Jingan Metro Station)

Email: info@mandarinmorning.com

my staff at k1+3 cafe bar require english training! any english tutor want to do an exchange.  i let you have a space for teaching and u teach my staff to learn english.  定位清晰:亲民价,高质量出品,以客为中心服务,+ 我的创意!

地址:上海市南京西路456号科勒设计中心4楼。

“Watch me speak at TutorDao.com!”

You will get a complete Chinese experience from me. Grew up in Taiwan, finished education in Taiwan and Canada, worked in Canada, China and Australia, I posses both simplified and traditional Chinese ability and live a multicultural life. You will no longer be learning partial Chinese (the traditional or simplified question) - instead, you will be learning from someone who views Chinese culture as a whole.

You can reach me at 137 9520 8041, or contact me through TutorDao.com. I am ready to assist you in meeting your goals.

Dao

P.S. Recommend me to your friend and earn ¥100 cash. Learn more at TutorDao.com

Wow lots of ads. You do know that there are plenty people that would love to do language exchenges right?

Not language exchange, in which you never get fair amount of Mandarin time. You pay and you get 100% Mandarin time.

Dao

RSS

<--Share this page

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service