This group is for artists, musicians, writers, photographers, designers and other creative individuals.
Latest Activity: on Wednesday
Started by Lily on Tuesday.
Started by helena Oct 2, 2013.
Started by Damian Laird Jun 12, 2013.
@GigoYou, it's so interesting to see such a creative way for the huge pin!
Dear friends here!
Wish you are doing great!
I would like to know who has the experience for launching some international brand in China for slimming wears?
If anyone has the experience or interest, please feel to contact me for discussing some interesting project.
May you have a nice week ahead!
Wise Hit Episode 16. From Uranus With Love.
Volunteer web designer needed
One animal rescue group (non-profit) is in the process of building its new website. The group needs a volunteer web designer to help with the overall look and navigation of the new website for animal protection cause. The designer needs to have graphics sense, know HTML tools (preferably Bootstrap), and hopefully have some Chinese language skills or know Chinese fonts.
If you are interested please contact Jane Saw at: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Hi,all creative minds and souls here!
Here we are thinking to make an event soon with people's behavior in the art way, a group of people who want to be different and creative, will dance to the music "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" and in the style of Portugal.
You will dress in the way like the dancers, or some way you think could show yourself the best!
It's gonna be something different for you and the other people.
Anyone is interested in?
Please contact me for arranging the dance rehearsal!
Need a videographer for a photo shoot/interview on creatives in Shanghai Sunday 29th...this would be unpaid but would be good for networking and there would be paid opportunities in the future. Please contact me if you are interested.
Full time fashion designer for international Accessory’s business.
Experience: 2-5 years
Position: Full time
Category: Art - Media - Design
Foreign European and American market company is currently looking to recruit a Ladies/Men’s/Children’s Fashion/Accessories Designer, to join our design team within our shanghai main office. Applicants must have the following:
- Degree in Fashion/Accessories Design required.
- 2-5 years solid experience in accessory Fashion design.
- Design experience in both woven and knit product items i.e. Seasonal Woven Scarves,
Cut N Sew Hats, Straw hats, belts. Winter knitted scarves, gloves, hats. Etc.
- Technical background and knowledge of construction for woven and knit is a plus.
- Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop, and design software.
- Be aware of Fashion trends for both International and Domestic markets.
- Ability to Research & report on trends of the season, via runway/cat walk, periodicals,
web, trend site, and market inspirations.
- Be able to interpret and apply fashion trends into designs, successfully.
- Ability to shop for new materials and ideas
- Strong eye and sense for color, details and layouts.
- Must be creative, proactive, and able to bring ideas to the table.
- Good follow-up, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and hard working personality.
- Good level in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Available for traveling and market shopping
All interested applicants please submit your CV and portfolio to the following contact: NGOSH2012@Hotmail.com
( Short Documentary )Western filmmaker in China.http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE1MDc1MjIw.html
Welcome toShanghai Stuff
Sign Upor Sign In
Ex. marketing, male, female
1. is it an unspoken rule(潜规则) 100% foreigners just look for having fun in China
3. Dear Google, can you help?
4. How do you know what you are good at
5. Does staying in Starbucks work for meeting new friends here?
© 2014 Created by Asia Stuff Media.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.