This group is for artists, musicians, writers, photographers, designers and other creative individuals.
Latest Activity: Jun 12
Started by Damian Laird Jun 12.
Started by Martin May 12.
Started by Mary Liu/Lau Aug 9, 2012.
Hi,all creative minds and souls here!
Here we are thinking to make an event soon with people's behavior in the art way, a group of people who want to be different and creative, will dance to the music "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" and in the style of Portugal.
You will dress in the way like the dancers, or some way you think could show yourself the best!
It's gonna be something different for you and the other people.
Anyone is interested in?
Please contact me for arranging the dance rehearsal!
Need a videographer for a photo shoot/interview on creatives in Shanghai Sunday 29th...this would be unpaid but would be good for networking and there would be paid opportunities in the future. Please contact me if you are interested.
Full time fashion designer for international Accessory’s business.
Experience: 2-5 years
Position: Full time
Category: Art - Media - Design
Foreign European and American market company is currently looking to recruit a Ladies/Men’s/Children’s Fashion/Accessories Designer, to join our design team within our shanghai main office. Applicants must have the following:
- Degree in Fashion/Accessories Design required.
- 2-5 years solid experience in accessory Fashion design.
- Design experience in both woven and knit product items i.e. Seasonal Woven Scarves,
Cut N Sew Hats, Straw hats, belts. Winter knitted scarves, gloves, hats. Etc.
- Technical background and knowledge of construction for woven and knit is a plus.
- Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop, and design software.
- Be aware of Fashion trends for both International and Domestic markets.
- Ability to Research & report on trends of the season, via runway/cat walk, periodicals,
web, trend site, and market inspirations.
- Be able to interpret and apply fashion trends into designs, successfully.
- Ability to shop for new materials and ideas
- Strong eye and sense for color, details and layouts.
- Must be creative, proactive, and able to bring ideas to the table.
- Good follow-up, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and hard working personality.
- Good level in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Available for traveling and market shopping
All interested applicants please submit your CV and portfolio to the following contact: NGOSH2012@Hotmail.com
( Short Documentary )Western filmmaker in China.http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE1MDc1MjIw.html
If you're interested in advertising, writing services, branding, design, media, or public relations, you should consider attending a Speed-Networking event this Thursday held by ShanghaiExpat!! I'm planning on attending and it would be great to meet some other like-minded people from this group :)
the website for the event : http://www.shanghaiexpat.com/event/shanghaiexpat-speed-networking-e...
check it out! if you think you may go, you should message me and maybe we can talk more at the after party that they will be having following the networking :)
hello everyone! What's the newest? :)
hi don, I imagine we will be reading all sorts of stuff. but as group is small you can offer ideas of books etc.
Hi LP, theme depends entirely on the venue itself, not just the venue location
Welcome toShanghai Stuff
Sign Upor Sign In
Ex. marketing, male, female
Sign up for Shanghai's first WeChat nightlife newsletter
1. How long would Love last
2. Do western girls feel being attracted to Asian guys?
3. A question for Guy (what u will do if u found GF sent all her photos took by youself to other guy
4. Do you believe in reincarnation?
5. Rape committed by Indian men
© 2013 Created by Asia Stuff Media.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.