This goes out to men and women:
What are the best/funniest/worst/useful pickup lines you've ever heard? Or, what are some things that someone has/you've said in hopes of receiving your/someone's number?
Here are a few basic ones we've all heard before:
- I lost my phone number, may I have yours?
- Why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- Great legs. What time do they open?
- Let's do some math--add the beds, subtract the sheets, divide the legs and multiply.
- Are you wearing reflective pants because I can see myself in them.
- Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
- Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.
Anyway, here are only a few I could think of off the top of my head. (Don't worry, I've never actually used these before)
Mike, is that cuz you look intimidating to our lovely Shanghainese girls? ;)
LOL. Mint. Be nice.
I find it quite difficult to be attracted to some guy who is that good at pickup lines..
I lost my phone number, may I have yours? - Sorry, I don't have a cell.
I know we've moved on, but these are funny...
-You look like my first wife. How many times have you been married? Never.
-A life without you is like a broken pencil. Why? Pointless.
-Are you Google? No, why? Cuz you have everything I'm looking for.
-Do you have a twin sister? No, why? Then you must be the most beautiful woman in the world.
-What has 42 teeth and can hold back the incredible hulk? What? My zipper.
-My magic watch says you don't have any underwear on. Oh, you do? It must be 15 minutes fast.
-Did you fart? Cuz you just blew me away.
-Does this rag smell like chloroform?
your zipper has 42 teeth? I want to band over to count.