I'm finally on the edge of doing the big jump...learning Chinese language!. I want to learn it quick and spend most of my time on that challenge. In other words being focus and devoted to it. I believe that's the only way to learn it after several small attempt!.
So, I'm hoping you guys can help me with the followings questions : (I'm considering having private lesson, 1 to 1. I know I can go to some private school so I can check their website.).
1. My level is "almost" beginner but after 3 years in China I guess my listening is ok. So it should speed up the process of learning.
How long do you think it should take 1-2-3 months?.My objective is to have a level good enough for working in Chinese company.
What would be the perfect schedule for the teaching lesson and also revising your lesson?
I mean how many hours per day? 2+2 (teaching+revising) - 4+4. Should it be everyday?
Yeah... I guess the answer all depend on how good and fast would I be at learning it;-)! But anyway, I'm interested in knowing your own experience. So, shoot!. Thx.
2. How much should I pay? I consider that the teacher is a "real teacher" or at least he has the right methodology to help me learning easily and quickly Chinese.
3. What would be your advises for finding and recruiting that person?.
4. For the one who have been to private school what would be your feedback afterward? Would you do it again or you will try to find a private teacher?.
If you think private school is more efficient which shanghai school would you advise me to pick?.
5. If you know anyone (teacher I mean) interested by that job, please let me know.
I thank you in advance for sharing your info and insight.
All the best!
hi all guys. My first site is finished. Welcome to visit yupgift.com
Ok, I have a BA in chinese language. So I cannot really tell you what to do as I have academic education, but I can suggest you what NOT to do.
child books :) same way as when i learned japanese.
HI! Instead of a semester in University, I'll suggest a course in a school, first of all you will have a private teacher all for you, you are better followed and then you are not forced to have class every day. I tried bot, University adn private school, and the latter is WAY better. In Shanghai a good school is Shanghai Chinese Now.
i work in one chinese language school Happy Mandarin, just next to jinan temple....we provied one to one class.....and if you are interested you can come to our school i can tell you more details....
I can teach you for free, but for return you teach me English. If it is Ok for you please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
a good experienced teacher will not accept the price like 50 rmb/h to do a teach class."teach" is different from "tutor".ayi are payed 25rmb/h,you can talk to your ayi. if you want a good teacher pay her well,if you want pratice just go out talk to people,and move to chinese living areas are real helpful.