Shanghai Stuff - Social Networking, Events & Classifieds

stellarday's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Well. I know it may sound suspicious. It is just as simple as I want to ask friend g…"

stellarday replied May 19, 2012 to Anybody tried Salute (the restaurant in 59 West FuXin Rd), are their lunch menu or afternoon tea good?

9 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by John is here

"Thanks for suggesting that. It has 11 comments around the restaurant, prons an cons…"

stellarday replied May 19, 2012 to Anybody tried Salute (the restaurant in 59 West FuXin Rd), are their lunch menu or afternoon tea good?

9 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by John is here

"Nope. Have nothing to do with them. Just generally asking opinions."

9 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by John is here

"I am not in sh next week :("

stellarday replied May 4, 2012 to Testing interest: Chong Ming Island this WEEKEND!!!

11 May 6, 2012
Reply by george

"No worries. I am going to cancel it anyway."

stellarday replied May 4, 2012 to Testing interest: Chong Ming Island this WEEKEND!!!

11 May 6, 2012
Reply by george

"not many at the moment. 3 of us but I have a friend who is testing her friends  inte…"

11 May 6, 2012
Reply by george

"Well it depends. The time is negotiable"

11 May 6, 2012
Reply by george

"Cool! so are you definitely coming if we confirm the plan, right? do you have friend…"

stellarday replied May 3, 2012 to Testing interest: Chong Ming Island this WEEKEND!!!

11 May 6, 2012
Reply by george

"there is a violin concert this fri. come with me if you are interested.  event page:…"

stellarday replied Mar 13, 2012 to Anybody interested in symphony orchestra, classic music, etc etc ????

12 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Shenggang

"I am going to listen to Making Mirrors....thanks Jay "

stellarday replied Mar 13, 2012 to Oh Gosh, do you guys love the song: Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by stellarday

RSS

<--Share this page

Sponsor

Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Asia Stuff Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service